Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another another preview of things to come...


Enough never is, and if I die under a smothering pile of too much I will die a happy man. This weekend I will be back in CO covering the Carp Slam, doing my damnedest to bring you the real story--the dirty brown filth that will inevitably have to be foul-hooked and dragged backwards and upside-down till close enough to be beaten into submission.

I know a large fish will sooner break a man than be turned into a trophy, and with cash and prizes and fame on the line, I cannot imagine and am excited to be able to witness first hand the last acts of these soon-to-be desperate men.

May carp have mercy on your souls.

-Alex who knows that this weekend, in some form of another, asses will get kicked on the Platte.

5 comments:

  1. Yes I know that feeling well, except for the part with the photographing stick dude!..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:56 AM

    Forget everything I said about your fine photography. You should be a cartoonist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:53 AM

    damn G, them be fightin words!

    Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:34 PM

    They're allowing you back in the state after last time?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well.... I fly out in two hours, so we will see. I will be sure to draw plenty of pretty cartoons for MG while I am there.

    ReplyDelete

What sayeth you?