Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A preview of things to come.

If a tree falls in the forest, and everyone around is drunk, does anyone even notice?

The Great Southwestern Wrinkleneck Invitational came to an end this past weekend, and I have begun compiling my drunken scribbles and comparing them to the photographic evidence to piece together what happened. So keep an eye out for that post, I promise it will be worth the read.

Also, Aaron and I are going to the Black River on Friday to grapple with smallmouth, taunt black bears, and kick ass. So keep another eye out for that.

That's all for now. I just didn't want anyone to feel neglected.

-Alex

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:28 AM

    That's some good looking brown water under that tree. How'd you guys do in it? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

What sayeth you?