Wednesday, June 22, 2011

free high

I have never liked painting. I guess I don't really have the patience for it. But I do believe that things worth doing are worth not fucking up, so you might as well do it the right way.

Aircraft Paint Remover is not as special as it sounds, especially since it says not to use it on aircraft. I hate removing paint. I detest the way it never comes out of the cracks in the welds.

Painting bare aluminum is a pain in the ass. But since the factory paint was falling off the standing platform on the used pontoon I recently bought I felt obligated to do something about it before I owned it long enough not to care. Plus that damned thing is slick as hell under slip-on rubber shoes and a little preventative care is never a bad thing.


Also, while I sit here watching the paint dry... what do think about these FB comment boxes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayeth you?