Sunday, January 18, 2009

Warm Juice!


I know, it is probably cold where you are, but down here in Tucson it was 75° today. Now take a second to go get a blanket and stop cursing me. Back? ok.

Yea, so it is going to be super nice here all week, but we sometimes find ourselves in places where snow is not mystical, and single digits are not uncommon.

Shit, Kyle is probably looking at snow right now.... So what do we do in situations like this? Drink.

But what to have? Usually it just comes down to whatever is in reach, but in the cases when we can plan our alcoholism, here are a few favorites.

Packed-in warm juice.

In this case, I usually go for shooters of Jagermeister and Rumplemintz. (Rumplemeister) Small and light, they are easily stowed, and when mixed together prove to be a most delicious treat for warming your soul, and works very well for shakin' stank off.

In camp warm juice.

Options are endless, but FGFF has often been found drinking whiskey and root beer. Aaron kinda made that one a tradition.

Warm juice in the boat/tube.

Beer is okay, but you usually end up with too much trash to worry about finding a home for, so generally anything you can pre-mix in a plastic bottle it best. Rumplemeister is good, as well as anything else that doesn't need to be chilled to enjoy. Remember, if you use your bedside hydration unit for this, wash it out at the soonest possible juncture.

Breakfast warm juice.

Gin/vodka and OJ, or a Bloody Mary. I usually opt for the gin & juice, whilst contemplating my cash flow.

But remember folks, where ever you decide to kick ass, remember to always pick up after your dirty self. Picking up bud light bottles and powerbait cans (usually found in close proximity) always makes me want to stomp faces.



A victim of warm juice? Lost contact? You be the judge.

-Alex who is currently drinking.

2 comments:

  1. fat tire in a can? damn, I need some help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I saw it for the first time about 3 weeks ago at a party and I had to take a few home with me. Learn something new every day.

    ReplyDelete

What sayeth you?