Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hope you enjoy your fly juice extra pulpy.

I am proud to be a part of the soon-to-be-released e-book Pulp Fly. This electronic pile of fishy goodness may, in fact, be the most unique thing to be released into the fly fishing inderwebs since forever. Don't believe me? Well, you will just have to take a look for yourself after the release on Amazon on April 1st.


This little jewel also features the literary stylings of Pete McDonald, Matt Dunn, Matt Smythe, Bruce Smithhammer, Ralph Bartholdt, Alex Cerveniak, Bjorn Stromeness, Michael Gracie, and Davin Ebanks.

All stars, all of them.

Awesome.

For more information on the book visit PulpFly.com, and visit the Facebook Page.




3 comments:

  1. That reminds me of the time Alex and I were making screwdrivers at the lake at night. I took a sip and said, man I love orange juice with pulp in it, and Alex was like "There's no pulp in this orange juice man" And I was like then what the hell did I just drink?! It turned out to be some sort of night time tiny bug hatch. Yeah it was nasty, but I can't waste alcohol so I skimmed it and drank it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably some of the healthiest food we ate for days.

      Delete
  2. You know who doesn't like pulp?

    Communists. That's who.

    ReplyDelete

What sayeth you?