Thursday, September 09, 2010

crappie way to go

The bass were hard on him, but they always said they were just messing around and the insults never seemed to get under his scales but today upon waking a smell led me to behind the tank where my flashlight beam revealed the horrible slimey, leathery truth. Maybe it was the shopping cart and the memories of home it invoked that finally pushed him over the edge and I looked for a note, but there was nothing.

The pumpkin seed seemed a little suspicious, and the catfish wouldn't look me in the eye when he was ignoring my interrogations but I don't have enough evidence to believe there was any foul play.

7 comments:

  1. Dammit Alex you beat me to the post, I do believe Lahey became really jealous, when he say Randy hanging out with Julian more and more, Lahey got back on the booze and boom it was over from there, Drove himself right out of the water

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not that simple!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbIv7W7rhx4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest in peace Mr. Lahey in the big booze pond in the sky where no shithawks can eat you. All that mushy stuff aside it really sucks when your fish dies and he is too big to flush down the toilet. From now on I'm gonna try not to own a fish that gets bigger than my biggest turd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:06 AM

    I´m so sorry to read this... Mr. Lahey is in a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:54 PM

    This post is crap-pie. Conduct a proper investigation, why don't you? There's a culprit, and you took a solemn oath to protect Lahey.

    Please report your findings in this public forum, or I'm calling PETA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Solemn oath shmoath... You call PETA... you do it Pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. www.petakillsanimals.com go look at it those people are effed

    ReplyDelete

What sayeth you?