Friday, July 31, 2009

Like a refreshing cold brew, but for your eyes and ears.

Because there is a obvious lack of content on the internet, the boys over at Dry Fly Media have to decided to throw some more high-class balls-out ass kickery our way in the form of a new online magazine.

Fish Can't Read is a fact, at least I think. And it is a good thing too because there would be a lot more fisher-types scratching their heads in wonder and throwing their gear in discust over the idea of their quarry leveling the playing field.

I know you only have two legs, and for those who only have one, my apologies, and for those who have 3, send me an email, I want photos.... But back to the bipedal of us. I think it is important to be able to get those legs up in any way possible. (I don't condone cheating, but remember: it's not cheating if you don't get caught) So do your self a favor, and me a favor and the guys over at Dry Fly a favor and come over and visit us when the magazine comes our. I promise it will be a kegger for your brain, without the wonderful face-in-the-tiolet morning after.

Oh, and if you have a great fly fishing story or photos or video, don't hesitate to send them on in. Variety is the spice of life, and we're cooking meatballs.

-Alex who lied on his resume.

2 comments:

  1. Bluelining, Brownlining, How about Snotrocketlining?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am, if anything, a believer in equal opportunity for all those who fin their way toward out flies and into our nets.

    ReplyDelete

What sayeth you?